Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Reflections of Us.

A reflection of me I thought I would gift to you.

Then there was a day I did so. A story captured in me I let unfold.
I could have done something else. I couldn't have maybe just done this.

To think of it nothing was true. We had never existed but this day did. You started a year with me. I started trusting a new time with you. A reflection I captured in an idol today. I gifted you something words just could never say. I know for sure I need to see you more. A hidden faith, a precious god, a soulful desire that lies in you is what I need to explore. I will find your hand just some day.

Someday you will accept me just this way.
But truly, a reflection of you I see in me today. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rahul SHarma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.