Sunday, November 11, 2012

Deserving

Just not what I deserve.
If it's not me, who decides what I deserve?

At one point I need to be held on to, at the other, left in the coming time. At one point I need to be claimed, at the other far more than disowned. Before even life starts we talk about turning to new homes. Turning to a new life even before we end one.

Am I this easy to be left alone. Is it this easy to think about leaving me back at an older post. Did no one notice my trail. Did I have to pick up the pieces of my luckless fate.

Once again I stand up to a once more I may not have deserved so soon. Looks like a winner lost to a lifeless being.

Again, I deserved a defeat. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you deserve it entirely upto you..... what is being told to you is not what you deserve but what they deserve.

Love hurts eh?

Anonymous said...

No one completes you. Incompleteness is a myth.

No one can claim you, all chains are illusions.

You are always alone. Your world is sensation not reality.

Your fate simply is. It's nature is flavorless.

You didn't lose or win yet, your future isn't done yet.

Fear not what tomorrow brings for you, fret not what yesterday served.

There are diamonds in your smile and much happiness to come.

Your world isn't as small you think.

Sitaron ke aage jahaan aur bhi hai, abhi ishq ke imtihaan aur bhi hai. (Javed Akhtar)

Anonymous said...

don't think too much, do whatever your heart says. thodi himmat, thoda bharosa and then you get whatever you deserve. Everything is yours, you have not grabbed it, so go n get it :)