Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A little bit..

It’s a little bit of craziness that lets me be on my own today.
A little bit of you makes it perfect.
I’ve never needed you around. Rather maybe I’ve loved my own mysterious ways so much that I would hate to show them to you.
Maybe I’m never going to be face to face with you. Or maybe I don’t ever want to be face to face with you. Reasons maybe many. But answers are just never known.
I don’t know where you come from, who you are, what you do or what would you do next. And this is just I always needed. A perfect stranger.
Everyone needs a crazy little side. Something to hide. Something to fear. Someone who you can be shameless, fearless, happy, angry or even a person you never know. Someone who completes just a little bit of me. Someone who knows just a little bit about me.
Maybe that little bit is you.

No comments: