Tuesday, May 01, 2007

the wait..

Patience, a word my self' taught my self'! But dint earn me nothing.
I taught myslef to be patient.. maybe that would hep me relate to people i wanted to know better. But patience also means your giving that person time to maybe think about things you would not want him to. So what is it, that rules the world? Superstitions and misunderstandings i must say..!
Superstitions made by the mind.. and mis understandings made by the same.
questions of the heart, answered by the mind.. will he ever think of me? yes.. he sure will..

6 comments:

rounak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rounak said...

patience is illusion....helps living!

Samir Gadve said...

I rumbled in laughter when I realized there are things that I despise, but have lived with them by my side. We are maudling along to grab happy moments in this mystic symphony of mirages in which we take pride, when our soul is never satisfied.

akkyy said...

Hah, this little piece uv written is a epitome of haphazard way of writing and a desperate try of putting in "self-taught" thoughts into words.. which dont make much sense by themselves being put together.

Darn everything, there is even one grammatical mistake :P lol

Nice pls do write mre :P

Writers Aura said...

Well Dear..aha I forgot your name...Anyways nice blog and nice exposition of ur thoughts but smwhere i feel you shud wait n remain poised. I felt yu are in a hurry kinda thing. If yu are serious about writing then SLOG is the word for you.
All the best!. God Bless you!

Unknown said...

why do u give soo much importance to others in ur life i dont know ..when some one like offers u a friendship hand u kick it off

abhishek kulkarni