Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What does it feel like??

What does it feel like to be alone? I can’t surely find the answer to that question. There hasn’t been a moment when I’m left alone. Hounded by a million thoughts of the path that I take, the people I cherish, is this really it? My life is outlined by assumptions, is it working for me? Questions lay unanswered. Thinking about people assuming they’ll think of me too. Why not? They may be thinking about me, but the intensity is not seen. I fail to understand myself and my thoughts. Does life work for me or do I work towards making a life out of existence. The next thing I know is talking the walls about what could be. Why not? Walls have ears they say... You never know... Twenty years from now they might start talking. Again... it’s the wait... And before you know... bang! Life’s gone!

6 comments:

Emcee Chaitanya said...

Wow! That's all i can say!

manu said...

well...ppl come..meet n go away..all we r meant to learn is to move on....wth a hope to see them again at some or other pt of time....its jst a hope tht build relations...no expectaion...bt a sense of care n remeberence of all those loving moments...shared by ech of us!!! its all depends hw hw u look back....n wt to luk back....
i smtime still remeber the day...i was in train ..going to goa..heard smone...n smthng....n up thr went my heart....!!!
sitting thousands miles away frm home..i am wondering whr my life is going...n thn...i think infct i hav got a better chance to sit back here n sneak a look at wts happng in othr part of world..in india...in lucknow..n in pune!!!
n u know wt...u see wt u love to see...n i wish to see u!!!
tke cre..u really doing a hard work these days.....no matter if we meet evr or nt..i ll b alwyas thinking of u!!!

Ritesh said...

nice...so many things one feels, thinks..but only some think of putting them into writing , some do write...and some read the writing of others..and relate their story..like me ...
keep writing.

Raman said...

Why can't people be alone? Humans, by nature, is a social animal. We need to engage, we need to interact & we need to observe. Being alone, is a matter of the mind. I have felt completely alone Mumbai local trains! And I have felt crowded inside my bed room.

Finally, life is too short to be framed in questions or fit in answers. Humans have to move out of the logic mould (finding how something works) into the faith mould(everything will work fine). It is easier that ways and one gets time to pursue their interests.

Varad More said...

well well well. I can very well relate to what you are trying to say here. But then all these troubles and complications make Life worthwhile to live, me thinks.

Omer said...

The issue with most people is not about being alone but about loneliness..