Sunday, September 04, 2011

I was she.

What happens when you begin to dream is that you succumb into realities. Trying to make something work means somewhere you've lost what you had gathered.
I opened my eyes to a new day. A day dream I saw about 6-7 years back had happened. Finally. I was she. Only for a couple of moments maybe. But I was she. Finally I knew I atleast could make one dream happen. Maybe this was Gods way to tell, yes.. it would all fall in place and I could get all my lost time back in my hands.
I felt the same that I felt then. I was jealous then, I wanted to be her always. I wanted and I still want to be her. She seemed soo powerful on his side. He made her so. Maybe.
Moments. Feelings. Captured into my past I knew this was just the unforgettable ever past for me. I was she.

No comments: