Sunday, December 19, 2010

With time, a lot of uncertainities change. You trust, you love and you are happy to live. But with time, you also stand a chance to ask one question, "What if I never make the difference".
Such is the question I asked myself, will I ever stand out to make a difference. To him, to me and to us.
The few minutes and hours we spend apart without talking suddenly make the difference. Nothing changes if we dont talk as yet. He breathes he lives.. I breathe, but I live the difference.

Something changed. Is he the change, or maybe is Me the change.

Time shall tell.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Manali said...

Merci Daniel. J'essaie de mon mieux pour écrire ce que mon esprit, dit

Anonymous said...

Hey
Thought provoking,powerful,yet simple. It's how we chose to lead our lives that's stand out and the rest doesn't matter
Wow!

Suraj Pathak said...

You had made a difference way before... What is it that bothers you now?

Sameer said...

Interesting !

We're a mktg agency based in Kondhwa. We're looking for smart people to join our team and make big changes to themselves, us, and our clients.

Would you be interested?

I believe you know Sumit. Hence perhaps we can catch up over a cup of cake and coffee and discuss. (Just so you know - i don't share cake !)

Sam

P.S - keywords for Sumit: MIT, Flying, SOLO :)

Sameer said...

I just realized my martecker ID doesn't have a blogger account yet.

Ping me on sameer [at] martecker.com if this interests you.

cheers,
Sam

Anonymous said...

will u b interested to take a copywriting assignment....please send me your prof.details & profile at khadilkar.m@gmail.com