Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Did i have to talk? I dint have to but I had none else. With a creature who was so different. So not ordinary but makin the other lives look normal. With a pledge to change, he walked indifferently.
He spoke as though he knew the ordinary life. Moments that we spoke about were moments he thought I could make. Had he known me a little better, he wouldnt have this moment be.
It was scary. My little thoughts was what he was invading and makin his way right in.

Maybe he was special. I'll miss him.

It was special. It was soon to be lost. I knew I had to watch it slip away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Take a long breath & says i hope u r with me

Manali said...

the plus point is.. he'll always be

Unknown said...

Now i think all is over only great moments are remain. Any way i hope it was memorable experience of your life. Take care