Saturday, January 23, 2010

Once again, I spoke too much.

Wonderin whether I might have just let out the secrets I never should have. Who to blame? Me who talks too much or him who spoke so less. Wierd. The eyes. Yes. Rather notty eyes. Entrapped, hypnotized, married. Caught in a revenge was I.

I wish I never had let go into the moments. I defended. A fierceless and lonely warrior, I knew that he was one. I knew I wanted him to stay and listen. I knew that maybe even he would want to be heard.

I had walked into the tiger's den. A picture that could speak a thousand stories. And thus spoke the tiger. Of stories that had walked in. One such story was me. But I knew something was wierd. Different. Infatuated. Attracted. Senseless.

I drew elephants in the den as I walked out.

But as the truth shall remain, the tiger never has a den. :)

No comments: