Saturday, November 01, 2008

We all can be childish in matters of heart! The way he takes charge of his life thrills me! I want the power for myself. But whenever I see him around, I feel like an outsider desperately trying to get in. He has a big big heart..

He see's what the world does to me, and he promises to change the way they do. He promises he'll try. I love his mind and he loves mine. I have asked myselef this question a million times, but maybe yes, I lack somewhere that makes me lose on these wonderful souls around me. He maybe thinks I'm needy. But, isnt that what love is actually about? Giving yourself over to someone elses needs? Thats what i'm trying to do. But is he willing to do it for me? Perhaps, theres no answer to that. I dont think what i do is a sin. Hurting someone intentionally - thats a sin. Merely relishing it - a big sin! Maybe, I too will remain a frightened child of the past.

All i will want from him is to be mended, healed and made whole...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all these big talks & lovely words are fine, but it seems the writer doesnt have basic courtesy........

Radz said...

Hey mandan....don't you think, you need to get married to this gr8 man!???All'll be fine and you'd be out of all this philo thinking..!!!!!