Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just when I thought I was making the most of what I had, reality hit me hard on my face. Perhaps I never used what I always had. I never used the inner strength that could actually move mountains. Today I know I still am a weakling..!

I kept thinking about my past, about the wonderful people who entered my life, and left me just at the right time. Are my regrets right that I should have never let them go? I miss them too much today. Every single moment that I see them happy, I feel, I should have been a part. Is it too late to get back?

Questions of the heart... remain unanswered!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

its never too late !!!

Cause real friends are friends who start from where they left!!!

Unknown said...

hi!..as a well wisher n ur blog's fan i jus wanted to convey that kindly read the book- "THE SECRET" by Rhonda Byrne..i hope u may get the answers..best wishes for ur health

Unknown said...

Akshay Shali: it is never too late, but u wud need to take the first step and dont expect it to be easy..but if u try..u will not regret it..cause u knw that u tried to gt bck..

dinesh gupta said...

Hiiii...

I think its never too late. There is nothing to regreat it. Because we regrate for the wrong thing which we had done.

Dinesh Gupta
Design Head
Corporate Communication (DARCL)
http://factoryofcreation.blogspot.com/

manu said...

ha ha ha ha ha