Sunday, March 02, 2008

Its Love!


The latest man in my life has been doing some wonderful adorable things for me. Its been indeed a fairy tale for me, as I first saw him on the 14th february, the much auspicious, Valentines day this year. I never chose him, but he did..

Its been beautiful since then.. I seem to remember every little thing that he does..

His first kiss, when he ended up leaving his marks on my ear.. His accidently tearning a part of my dress.. Sucha Man!

Its really amazing to watch him get all excited when he see's me walking into the room or calling out his name..


I love you Spartan! You prove it all.. at times, Dogs are much better than Men!



3 comments:

just another guy said...

He's a cuties...I always wanted to have a Lab... Don't know when but u surely have motivated me to have one soon...

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I agree. Dogs r much better than men.They rule.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.