Thursday, January 10, 2008

Comparisons and more! Life's never straight. Its 1.45 am and i'm tired of the thoughts of losing weight! After dedicating two full years to web creative content the only thing in shape are my fingers. Regular excercise on the keyboard and enough 5 hours sleep. What more can they ask for?

Coming back to the comparison part of it.. I compared my self to Benazir Bhutto the other day. She had an amazing life. Daring, strong and beautiful.. a few words for the truly beloved of the democratics! I compared my self to her.. I'm daring, strong and maybe possess somewhat passable beauty.. That would make me smile a bit. Its just normal to compare oneself with the best and the gone.. Makes you feel like out of the movies.. Life.. Takes me on..

Point to remember - It wasnt long that I compared my self to Marilyn Monroe..

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Dear do not compare ur-self with other Coz ur r different from the day i mate u & till date and ur the best Friend i ever had be + about ur self u Can do any thing Leave your Life for ur self That’s when u will come to know ur life (The True Life )

Best Of Luck
Regards

Prashant